The new law requires all employers with at least one worker to automatically enrol certain members of their workforce into a pension scheme and to make contributions to it. The law comes into force for employers between 2012 and 2016.
- Automatically enrol eligible jobholders into a qualifying pension scheme
- Make contributions on behalf of their workers
- Register with The Pensions Regulator
- Communicate certain information to their workers
- Fully comply with the pension law to avoid fines and prosecution.
For fresh ideas, new possibilities and a value driven service go to Garside & Co LLP Chartered Accountants in London.