The support and advice we can offer your business includes:
- Strategy planning and organisation
- Advising on effective remuneration and dividend strategies, and assisting in their implementation
- Advising on shareholder, partnership and other ownership agreements
- Designing and implementing efficient estate plans
- Guiding the family through the plan and process of succession
- Helping the next generation develop in the company and supporting them through the challenge of taking over from the founding members
- Planning and structuring for sale or merger
- Developing non-family management in the company
- Assisting with the management of family wealth outside the business
- Assisting with new business “start-ups”
A synthesis of many skills is required to run a successful business. We understand the pressures and difficulties that being a business owner brings. We help you make sense of the business environment while assisting you in meeting your goals and objectives.
Our primary aim is to gain a thorough understanding of your business and industry sector and, thereafter, develop a close working partnership with you. In doing so, we will identify and assist in achieving set strategic goals. With our breadth of experience, we can assure that the right person is made available to provide the specific kind of support you require. Throughout this process we ensure that there is a high level of Partner input and support.
Everyone knows that a successful business must plan ahead, but all too often the pressures of keeping the business going on a daily basis mean that strategic planning is not given the attention it needs. The result is often rushed judgements, over- or under-capacity, or missed opportunities.
Every business owner needs a planning adviser who has the time and space to take the long view and advise on appropriate courses of action before it is too late. With years of experience advising the local business community we have a wealth of experience and expertise for you to draw on. Contact us today for a planning review.