We act for many limited companies and limited liability partnerships and can deal with virtually all the statutory requirements that arise on behalf of the directors or members. In particular, we can:
- Provide a registered office address
- Form companies for you, and/or arrange for companies to be struck off and dissolved
- Maintain the statutory register of members and prepare annual returns and other statutory forms for Companies House
- Deal with the appointment and resignation of directors, etc.
- Deal with share transactions and dividends
- Arrange for company searches
- Liaise with specialists on making significant changes in the company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association or Constitution
- Assist with shareholder agreements and generate dividend vouchers
Increasingly expensive penalties can be incurred if accounts or other statutory forms are not filed on time and some breaches can even result in a criminal record for directors (or members of LLPs). Personal liability can arise if directors do not comply with some rules and regulations and our service can bring greater peace of mind at a reasonable cost.
We can set your company up with Companies House and complete all of the necessary paperwork to appoint you as director and shareholder.
Once the company is established, we can help you through the initial requirements, such as registering with HM Revenue and Customs for corporation tax, VAT and payroll.
People who start up in business do it because they have a good business proposition and the expertise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and other aspects of running a business.
For some new business’s these factors act as a barrier to success. We can help to remove these barriers by providing the expertise to help you. We can also help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable type business for you – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and forecasts
- Assess your finance needs, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up systems for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements