People who start up in business do it because they have a good business proposition and the expertise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and other aspects of running a business.
For some new business’s these factors act as a barrier to success. We can help to remove these barriers by providing the expertise to help you. We can also help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable type business for you – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and forecasts
- Assess your finance needs, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up systems for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements